UGFS- North Africa

United Gulf Financial Services

UGFS

United Gulf Financial Services

United Gulf Financial Services

UGFS

United Gulf Financial Services

Icone Facebook Icone Google Plus Icone Twitter Icone Linkedin
General information
Company name
UGFS
Legal form
S.A
Establishment
2009
Management
Mohamed Fekih
About us

Established in 2009, United Gulf Financial Services North Africa offers to its clients comprehensive access to the Tunisian Financial market as well as a wide-ranging selection of financial products and services.

United Gulf Financial Services North Africa focus mainly on Asset Management and Financial Services.The Asset Management services include discretionary portfolio management and local fund management. They encompass full range of corporate finance advisory services, including mergers & acquisitions, IPOs, private placements, investment evaluation as well as private equity.

 

The capital structure of UGFS-NA is as follows:

 

United Gulf Bank (60%)

KIPCO Asset Management Company (KAMCO) (20%)

North Africa Holding Company (NorAH) (10%)

Tunis International Bank (TIB) (10%)

 

UGFS-NA aims to be recognized as regional leader in the provision of high quality business and investment services and products. UGFS-NA aims to be considered as a strategic investment partner for both investors and companies looking to maximize their growth and potential profitability.

 

UGFS – United Gulf Financial Services – Private Equity – SICAR Tunisia – Investment Tunisia – Fund - ConsultingUGFS – United Gulf Financial Services 

Services

Our mission is to provide the best financial services and products to our customers and offer unique investment opportunities and superior return to our investors. We adhere to the highest ethical standards essential to quality fund management services and operate under the principles of honesty, integrity, transparency and in strict compliance with laws and regulations.

 

Our products and services:

 

Portfolio Management Services:UGFS-NA Offers discretionary portfolio that invests in Tunisia in shares of listed companies, local mutual funds, and fixed income financial products.

 

Tunisian Equity Fund: Is 10 years life mutual funds that invests up to 80% in shares of Tunisian listed companies in order to achieve long-term capital appreciation.The investment strategy aims at long term capital gains with minimum possible risk.

 

Tunisian Development Fund is a Private Equity Fund that aims to support Small and medium Enterprises located in regional development zones in Tunisia.

 

Tunisian Prudence Fund (TPF) is a balanced mutual fund that invests up to 80% in fixed income products in order to achieve a stable yield with acceptable performance in length and middle term. The remaining 20% are reserved of being invested in the most active shares of Tunisian listed companies and in the new introductions of the market, to take advantage of the important increases.

 

Capitalease Fund is a Seed Fund to finance start-up companies and young and talent promoters to grow in a very early stage.

 

Theemarinvestment fund is a Private Equity Fund Shariaa Investment Theemar will start operations in October 2012.

 

Financial consulting: UGFS-NA offers through its affiliate a wide range of financial advisory services tailored to the specific needs of each client via its affiliate: UGAS

 

UGFS – United Gulf Financial Services – Private Equity – SICAR Tunisia – Investment Tunisia – Fund - ConsultingUGFS – United Gulf Financial Services 

References
Management
 

Mr. Mohamed Fekih

Chairman of UGFS-NA

 

CEO of Tunis International Bank.

Mr. Fekih has an extensive experience in the banking sector. He served as vice president of CITY BANK in charge of treasury department.

Mr. Fekih is a board member of several companies including TUNISIANA and SACEM.

Mr. Fekih has a Master in Finance.

,
 

Mr Mohamed Salah Frad

General Manager of UGFS-NA

 

Mr. Frad has an extensive experience in corporate finance, asset management, financial & business restructuring and Valuations.

Prior to joining United Gulf Bank (UGB) in 2008, Mr. Frad acted as a head of Research Department at a leading broker in Tunisia and led the listing of several companies in the Tunisian stock Exchange.

Mr. Frad holds Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) and an executive MBA from the Higher Institute of Management (IHEC) Tunis.

Contact
Contact details

Rue Du Lac Biwa-Imm Fraj-Etg 2, 1053 Les Berges Du Lac-Tunis

P: (+216) 71 167 500
F:


www.ugfsnorthafrica.com.tn

Contact